Tuesday 4 December 2012

About Me





I should let you know a little bit about myself. Well my perception of ME at this time :)


THIS VIDEO DESCRIBES ME WELL



I am a full time single mother. It is like being in a funny farm some days and feel that an asylum would be a nice holiday spot. I would not trade my kids for the world!! You know the old saying, ' Well you grow up I hope you have a child just like you!'? Well my mother has such powerful words that not only did this come true but it was multiplied by 4. Thanks a lot mom!! (love ya <3) I have 2 of my children home full time, 1 part time and child living in another province with her father. I love them all with every inch of my heart and soul.



Being a mother is very important to me. I want grow up with them. My children teach me in every moment of every day as long as I am open to it. I am far from a perfect mother but I do believe that I have become a good one. 

I enjoy crafts, especially knitting and crocheting. I was taught by my hero, my Nana, to crochet and knit before I was 10 years old. It has grown from a fun past time into an obsession many times over the years.

Sharon Margaret Ferguson
Jan 15, 1944 - Feb 2, 2008

I love music. Always have some kind of tunes going on no matter what I am doing. My 3 year old can go to sleep to music blaring and is completely restless with silence. What can I say, she is my mini mini-me.  I love to sing and dance, as long as no one is watching. My 3 year old and my 14 year old both love dancing and singing with an audience where as my 9 year old feels the way I do. I want to teach my children to Sing like no one is listening, Dance like no one is watching, and to Love like they've never been hurt!!

I am trying to deepen and develop a close and loving relationship with my Higher Power. Jesus is the reason for the coming season. <3 


I do not yet understand all the things God has done and is doing in my life but I do know that it is all going to work out just the way He has planned for me. I am calmed within with this knowledge. I am learning on a daily basis to surrender anything and everything to Him and learning to ask for acceptance and knowledge of His will for me. Not easy but I am working on it. I am so grateful to have this opportunity to have a Father, a loving and caring Father. I am truly blessed!

I am a caring and compassionate individual. I am an extremest in many ways. I am very intense and put my everything into what I do. I just have to learn to finish what I am doing before jumping into yet another 'thing'. Can we say slightly ADHD? LOL It's all good, I thrive in chaos :).

I live with Bipolar 2. It is not who I am but is a part of all the millions of pieces that do make me ME.  I have learned over many years to live with this disease one day at a time, sometimes an hour or a breath at a time. Enough about that for now.     







<3 I have had many a storms in my life but there has always been a rainbow on the other side, all I had to do was open my eyes to see it. Many years I had my eyes so tightly shut that I was not able to appreciate the rainbows that have appeared for me. I now try to live with my eyes wide open. Good, bad or ugly there is a better and bright side to it all! <3









2 comments:

  1. This is well done Dear.What a great way to get to get to know yourself. You can see what you want and what you don't want in your life.
    I especially like the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am looking forward to growing inside and out through words from within and from others :)

      Delete