Tuesday 29 January 2013

Passion


Passion is all around me. Every where I look I see another glimpse of it. Sometimes it's a glaring reflection of myself in the mirror or the faces of one of my children or the world around me.

Passion:  1. Strong and barely controllable emotion. 2. A state or outburst of such emotion.

My 3 year old daughter Autumn has a very passionate disposition. Whether it happen to be with me or like most days against me, she truly puts her everything into whatever she is doing. She has a spirit that can not be stopped. She takes after her mother and her father in this respect and then takes it to a whole new level. She is an amazing miracle. I have a hard time keeping up with her and she is GREAT teacher for me in learning to be patient.

My 9 year old Olivia is very subdued in most of her emotions. She has a passionate soul that she shares with only those she truly trusts and looks up to. Her calmness and ability to adjust to whatever life seems to bring her way amaze me. No one who meets Olivia ever forgets her. She leaves an impression on your heart. Olivia's compassion for the Lord has been so eye opening and heart warming for me and so many others.

Now my passion for the Lord and serving him is becoming encompassing of my whole heart! I have a fire burning so hot that at times I feel like I am going to explode. I want to be a better person, I want my Love for God to be visible to others in my words and more importantly in my actions.

*This post was writing in December 2012 and did not realize that it was not published until today. (I need to write more as I made a commitment to write 2-3 times a week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment