Wednesday 30 January 2013

School is cancelled... :- ( : )

Yeah and BOO to the cancellation of school today. Olivia is going to miss out on seeing Hilda and I am not able to go to the Self Esteem workshop that was scheduled for today. BUT my girlies are home safe with me <3 Unfortionately I have a wicked cold and feel super cranky.

Think it will be a movie, snuggle and  French Onion soup day!! I don't like to brag about much but friends and family have convinced me that my version of this soup is the best in the maritimes!!  My Olivia even loves it :)



I struggle when I am sick, alone with the girls. As a single mother with a preschool maniac and a 9 year old softy it can be hard when I am sick. I need to be a peacemaker with my girls A LOT!! Autumn picks on Olivia so much. Olivia is such a sensitive girl that she is bothered by this to extremes. On a good day it can be tiring but when I am sick I want to sit in a ball and cry sometimes. I have a new partner in raising my kids as of late though. God is holding my hand and teaching me how to be a patient, kind mom, even when I am sick. I have had a lot of help from others with understanding what is going on with my kids and their behavior and how I can help myself and them through it.



I am reading a couple of books right now to help me to learn about being a loving and spiritual mother. It is not easy. I am a work in progress!!


My gorgeous girlies <3



No comments:

Post a Comment